Diplomate, American Board of Urology, 2004, Re-certified 2013
Maine Medical License 1973, Issued Oct 2006
Member of American Urological Association, Northeast AUA and MUA
Board Member, Maine Medical Association 2014 to Jan 2017
Associate Professor Medicine - Tufts School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02169
1. Piper, Natania Y. and Thompson I.M.: Burns: Perineum and External Genitalia. Book Chapter. The 5- Minute Urology Consult. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, 2000 Vol 1.
2. Piper, Natania Y. and Thompson I.M.: Deep Venous Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism. Book Chapter. The 5-Minute Urology Consult. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, 2000 Vol 1.
3. Piper, Natania Y. and Thompson I.M.: Large Nephrogenic Adenoma following Transurethral Resection of the Prostate. J Urology Vol. 161, No.2, Feb 1999.
4. Piper, N.Y., Cespedes, D.R., and Sabanegh, E.: Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections Related to Permanent Suture Used in Bladder Suspension. Infections in Urology.
5. Piper, N.Y., Kusada, L., Lance, R., Foley, J., Moul, J., and Seay T.: Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate An Expensive Way to Die. Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases.
6. Piper, N. Y., Bishoff, J. T., Magee, Christopher et al: Is a One Centimeter Margin Necessary During Nephron-Sparing Surgery for Renal Cell Carcinoma? Urology Vol. 58, No. 6, Dec 2001.
7. Borboroglu, P.G., Amling, N. S., Schenkman, M., et al: Ureteral Stenting After Ureteroscopy for Distal Ureteral Calcuili: Multi-Insititutional Prospective Randomized Controlled Study Assessing Pain, Outcomes and Complications. J Urology Vol. 166, No. 5, Nov 2001.
8. Regular Contributor/ Columnist: Aroostook Republican Newspaper, Caribou, Maine.
2000 (Grant) Does Morcellation of Renal Masses Affect Diagnosis, Grade, Stage or Margin Determination?
2001 Presence of Renal Hematomas with Doli–S Lithotriptor, Department of Urology, Wilford Hall Medical Center
2000 Retrospective Chart Review of Margin Status after Partial Nephrectomy, Department of Urology, Wilford Hall Medical Center
1999 Retrospective Chart Review of Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate and Expensive Way to Die, Department of Urology, Wilford Hall Medical Center
1999 Presence of Chlamydia Pneumoniae in Interstitial Cystitis, Department of Urology, Brooke Army Medical Center