Bothwell Medical Equipment provides all the medical equipment and supplies needed to make life more comfortable in your own home. Our training technicians deliver and set up equipment and supplies in your home as directed by your physician. A respiratory therapist or highly skilled technician also can provide equipment instruction and orientation.
Bothwell Medical Equipment offers a full line of hospital equipment and health aids for sale or rent, including:
- Oxygen equipment and supplies
- Respiratory equipment including CPAP, BIPAP and nebulizers
- Hospital beds and accessories
- Wheelchairs, lift-chairs and scooters
- Crutches, canes and walkers
- Blood sugar monitors
- Patient lifts, bathroom aids
- Ostomy and urological supplies
- Infant phototherapy and maternal breast pumps
- Rehabilitation aids
These services may be covered by Medicare and Medicaid. Our customer service representatives will file all necessary information with Medicare, Medicaid or your private insurance. Private pay is also accepted.
Bothwell Medical Equipment is located at 501 E. 17th St. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information, call (660) 826-4909. For after-hours needs, we offer a 24-hour on-call service that can be reached by calling the hospital at (660) 826-8833 and asking the operator to page “Medical Equipment.”
Medical Equipment Brochure