Taking Care of You
Taking Care of You is a multi-session program offering practical strategies and experiences to help you deal with the stress in your life. Managing life’s challenges in a healthy way allows you to take better care of yourself and your overall health.
Each week you will explore topics through small group discussion, self-reflection and activities. You will consider ways to:
- Take better care of all aspects of your health — body, mind and spirit
- Become more aware of the mind-body connection and how to use this awareness for better health
- Respond versus react to the stress in your life
- Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
- Develop habits that can lead to a healthier you
- Find ways to bring more joy into your life
- Simplify your life
- Live more in the moment
What: Taking Care of You is a four-session program that meets twice a week for 2 hours. Materials include handouts and a list of useful resources.
When: April 10, 12, 17, 19 from 6:00-8:00 pm
Where: Bothwell Regional Health Center, Education Center - at the corner of 14th and Ingram, Sedalia, MO
To register click here.
Contact with questions:
Melissa Cotton, MPH
Nutrition/Health Education Specialist