Nursing Internship - Summer, 2018
Bothwell Regional Health Center is pleased to announce a nurse internship program for Summer 2018.Interns will be selected through an application/interview process. The internship will begin on May 21, 2018 and end July 16, 2018 and is a paid 8-week position providing hands on experience in a department of interest.
goal of the internship program is to assist RN students in practice of
skills while fostering a working relationship between staff and student
to enhance our recruitment efforts.
Departments available for Internship:
- Women’s Health
- Emergency Department
- Peri-Operative Services
- Medical Surgical Unit-2SW
- Critical Care
- High school diploma or GED
- Must currently be enrolled in an RN program
- Must have completed junior year in the nursing program and be in good standing with the school.
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association
Internship at Bothwell to include:
- Application and interview process to mimic real life process.
- Attendance at new employee orientation.
- An assigned mentor/preceptor
- Paycheck every two weeks
To complete the application process you will need to provide the following packet of information:
- Copy of Immunizations
- Two letters of reference-one from a clinical instructor and one personal
- Copy of school transcript (unofficial) with current GPA
- Cover letter with contact information to include, address, phone number, and email address and three departments, in order of interest, you are interested in working in, selected from list below, and why.
Complete application packet with each item listed above must be submitted by Monday, March 19, 2017. Please drop off completed applications at the front desk of the Bothwell Education Center at the corner of 14th and Ingram located across the street from the hospital.
Applications will be accepted Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm.
You may also mail applications to Bothwell:
Incomplete applications will not be considered. You will be contacted by phone and or email to setup an interview date.
Bothwell Regional Health Center
601 East 14th Street
Sedalia, MO 65301
Attention: Education/Nurse Intern Program
Thank you for your consideration and GOOD LUCK.
For more information about the program click here