Bothwell Regional Health Center invites you to consider a family practice opportunity in Sedalia, Missouri. With young families moving in to join an aging population in Pettis and surrounding counties, a great opportunity exists for a family physician to practice in a growing market offering patients of all ages.
More details include:
Our community offers a low cost of living, public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College. Just a short drive away enjoy over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or beautiful scenes and water sports at Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks!
- Outpatient only practice; no in-patient call or rounding
- Practice call supported by the Bothwell Family Medicine team
- Beautiful office located in a new Healing Arts building which also houses a state-of-the-art imaging center and lab
- BRHC hospitalist team will provide in-patient coverage
- Enjoy a variety of patients from our pediatric, adult and geriatric patient base
- Over 30 specialties on staff offer support
- BRHC is top ranking in the state for Value Based Purchasing
- Hospital employment offered with a guaranteed base salary and production bonus
- Student loan payback available
- Ask about a sign-on bonus or stipend (paid during completion of training)
- Premium benefits package includes health, dental, vision, flexible spending program, life insurance, long-term disability, retirement plan, paid malpractice insurance and more
To apply or for more information on this physician opportunity, please contact Beth Everts at 660-829-6652.
Click here to return to complete list of physician openings.