Oncology/Hematology Physician Opportunity
Bothwell Regional Health Center, located in Sedalia, just one hour between Kansas City and Columbia (home of the University of Missouri Tigers), is offering a hematology/oncology opportunity in its Susan O’Brien Fischer Cancer Center. Join an established practice in a state-of-the-art cancer center.
- Assume an existing practice with a respected and experienced oncologist NP and our radiation oncologist, providing cancer care to a five-county region.
- The Susan O’Brien Fischer Cancer Center features advanced infusion center with 18 chair suites, two treatment rooms, procedure rooms and a dedicated, certified chemo pharmacy plus four physician offices
- Patient care area offers five exam rooms, conference room and spacious waiting room
- Radiation oncology provided on-site with a new, state-of-the-art Linear Accelerator
- Staffing includes experienced oncology certified nurses
- In-house Cancer Registry and resource room with boutique offering prosthetics and wig fitting, among other services
- Foundation-supported charity programs provide numerous resources to our patients
- Monthly Cancer Conference
- Bothwell hospitalist team will provide in-patient coverage; cancer center is located on the main campus of the hospital
- Diagnostic imaging services include MRI, CT, Nuclear Med, Mobile Pet, x-ray and ultrasound and 3D mammography; services located on-site and in a new outpatient imaging center
- Stellar subspecialty support including full-service Cardiology, ENT, Oncology, Pulmonary and Critical Care and more
- Academic appointment if desired, at the University of Missouri – Columbia School of Medicine teaching residents and third- and fourth-year medical students
- Premium benefit package with hospital employment plus production bonus
- Sign on bonus offered
- Training stipend if still in residency
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation stipend
- Paid malpractice and tail with 2m/6m coverage
Find your optimal work-life balance in our family-friendly community. With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to live and work. Learn more at the Community Information link below.