Oncology/Hematology Physician Opportunity
Bothwell Regional Health Center, located in Sedalia, just one hour between Kansas City and Columbia (home of the University of Missouri Tigers), is offering a hematology/oncology opportunity in its Susan O’Brien Fischer Cancer Center. Join an established practice in a state-of-the-art cancer center.
- Assume an existing practice with a respected and experienced oncology NP and our radiation oncologist, providing cancer care to a five-county region.
- The Susan O’Brien Fischer Cancer Center features advanced infusion center with 18 chair suites, two treatment rooms, procedure rooms and a dedicated, certified chemo pharmacy plus four physician offices
- Patient care area offers five exam rooms, conference room and spacious waiting room
- Radiation oncology provided on-site with a new, state-of-the-art Linear Accelerator
- Staffing includes experienced oncology certified nurses
- In-house Cancer Registry and resource room with boutique offering prosthetics and wig fitting, among other services
- Foundation-supported charity programs provide numerous resources to our patients
- Monthly Cancer Conference
- Bothwell hospitalist team will provide in-patient coverage; cancer center is located on the main campus of the hospital
- Diagnostic imaging services include MRI, CT, Nuclear Med, Mobile Pet, x-ray and ultrasound and 3D mammography; services located on-site and in a new outpatient imaging center
- Stellar subspecialty support including full-service Cardiology, ENT, Oncology, Pulmonary and Critical Care and more
- Academic appointment if desired, at the University of Missouri – Columbia School of Medicine teaching residents and third- and fourth-year medical students
- Premium benefit package with hospital employment plus production bonus
- Sign on bonus offered
- Training stipend if still in residency
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation stipend
- Paid malpractice and tail with 2m/6m coverage
Find your optimal work-life balance in our family-friendly community. With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to live and work. Learn more at the Community Information link below.
To apply or for more information on this opportunity, please contact Beth Everts, Physician Recruitment director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 660.829.6615.