Patient Portal: MyBothwellHealth
This interactive online portal empowers you and your family to take a more active role in your care by providing easy, secure access to health information and the ability to communicate online with Bothwell staff.
All of the information in MyBothwellHealth comes from your Bothwell Electronic Health Record. This ensures that you have access to the most accurate, up-to-date information possible. Not all information will be available through the patient portal.
MyBothwellHealth Allows You to:
- Self-enroll (*requires current email address in Meditech)
- Schedule your own COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Track visit history and appointments
- View laboratory and radiology results
- Read provider notes and reports
- Find a list of medications and allergies
- Communicate securely with providers
- Request current medication refills
- Pay your bill online
How to Participate
The MyBothwellHealth patient portal provides people who have been a patient at Bothwell Regional Health Center or any Bothwell clinic with access to information in their medical record.
Access to this secure Patient Portal is an optional service and may be suspended or terminated at any time and for any reason. If service is suspended or terminated, we will notify you as promptly as we reasonably can.
- Self-enrollment to the patient portal is available to you if you have an email address on file within the Bothwell Meditech system. An enrollment authorization form can also be completed at the hospital or any clinic location. To enroll you must be at least thirteen (13) years old.
- Review the Patient Portal User Agreement (or Terms and Conditions) and electronically submit the Agreement by clicking Accept. *Note: By selecting “Accept” you are indicating that you have read and fully understand the User Agreement, therefore creating an electronic signature of acceptance.
- If enrolled by the Health Information Management Department, once logged in to the Portal, you should go to “Preferences” on the bottom of the page to change your password to something only you will know. This is essential to ensure your information remains secure and private.
- After the above is completed you should have full access to the Patient Portal.
The MyBothwellHealth patient portal is also available on mobile devices through the MHealth app, available for download through your app store.
Additional Patient Portal Information
In addition to handling your own care, parents and health care proxies with authorized consent will allow others to access the records of those individuals for whom they manage care. Bothwell believes that MyBothwellHealth is a valuable tool for you and your family to actively participate in your care, which contributes to better health.