Patient Portal FAQs
You can access information from your medical health record, including the following:
- Recent and upcoming appointments
- Physician reports
- Laboratory and radiology results
- Current medications and allergies
- View billing statements
You can sign up online or through the app Meditech mHealth. Select Bothwell Regional Health to download the app. For patients that have their email address already on file with Meditech, you may use the first-time login ID setup.
If you choose not to use the self-enrollment option, you may fill out the Authorization/Declination for Access to Patient Portal form and return it to the Health Information department at the hospital or any clinic for processing. When you receive the confirmation email from MyBothwellHealth portal, you will need to enter a login ID and password within 10 days of receipt for your access to be activated.
Please contact Bothwell’s Health Information Management department at MyBothwellHealth@brhc.org or call 660.827.9590 for additional information and assistance.
No. MyBothwellHealth is a free service offered to our patients.
Yes. We take great care to ensure your health information is private and secure. Access to information is controlled through personal IDs and passwords. MyBothwellHealth uses the latest encryption technology, and all messaging is done while you are securely logged on to our website.
To correct your personal information, such as address and phone number, please contact Health Information Management at 660.827.9590.
For medical information that you believe may be in error, please complete an amendment form and return it along with the supporting documentation to our Health Information Management department for review. Documents should be mailed or delivered in person. Amendment requests may be denied after further review.
Questions also may be directed to MyBothwellHealth@brhc.org or 660.827.9590.
Please notify Bothwell’s Health Information Management department at 660.827.9590. The department is available Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm.
MyBothwellHealth should never be used to communicate medical concerns to your doctor. Responses to communications will be answered within 48 working hours. If you are experiencing an urgent medical problem, please call 911 or your physician’s office immediately.
Your test results and reports are both available by clicking on the Health Record button on the Patient Portal home page. Once you click on the Health Record button, you will be taken to the Health Record page where you will see a button on the right labeled “Results” where you will have access to your laboratory results and a button labeled “Reports” where you will have access to general radiology reports.
You can obtain your complete medical records by contacting Bothwell’s Health Information Management department at MyBothwellHealth@brhc.org or 660.827.9590.
To change the email address that MyBothwellHealth uses for sending activity, password reset or other communications, please contact Bothwell’s Health Information Management department at MyBothwellHealth@brhc.org or 660.827.9590.
You can see information from your medical record, including your laboratory and radiology test results, medications, allergies, immunizations, medical history, current health issues, due dates for preventative care, appointments, prescription refill requests and billing statements. You may also print a Health Summary for your records. Records prior to August 2014 and scanned documents will not be available in the Patient Portal.
There are also frequently used links that can be used from the home page of the Patient Portal to quickly access online bill pay and preregistration.
- Homepage: Allows you to view the following components of your medical record. Here you can also make suggestions on how we can improve our site.
- Messages: Allows you to send and receive secure email to/from your Bothwell physician(s). Use of this is very similar to standard email.
- Health Record: Allows you to view information entered into core parts of your electronic health record (e.g. allergies, lab results, radiology reports, medication lists, and visit history, etc.) These are available for you to review and check for accuracy as well as print for other physicians or to keep for your records. If needed, you may obtain a full copy of your electronic health record by contacting Health Information Management at MyBothwellHealth@brhc.org or 660.827.9590.
- Medications: Allows you to view your current and past medications entered by you physician or clinical staff along with prescription refill requests.
- Appointments: Allows you to view your past visits and see upcoming appointments.
- Profile: Contains your demographic information, insurance and personal contacts. Allows you to view and request changes to demographics.
For a child under 13, a parent or legal guardian may log into their personal MyBothwellHealth account as a proxy, and then view information regarding their child. Per State and Federal guidelines, after the child reaches age 13, parents/guardians will need an additional authorization signed by the child to have access to the child’s medical record information. The Health Information Management department should be notified to update the Patient Portal once a child reaches the age of 13 to comply with the State and Federal guidelines.
It is also possible to request access to another adult’s health record with their authorization if you help manage that adult’s medical care. To request Proxy Access, complete and return the Authorization of Access/Proxy Form or contact Bothwell's Health Information Management department at MyBothwellHealth@brhc.org or 660-827-9590.
If you have any questions or would like additional information about MyBothwellHealth, please contact Bothwell’s Health Information Management department at MyBothwellHealth@brhc.org or 660.827.9590.