Bothwell Regional Health Center will host a community vaccination clinic from 3 to 7 pm April 1 at the Missouri State Fairgrounds to administer the free COVID-19 vaccine to eligible Missouri residents.
Currently, Missouri is vaccinating Phase 1A, Phase 1B and Phase 2 populations. Phase 2 was activated by the state on March 29 and includes the following people:
- Chemical Sector: Employees engaged in the manufacture, store, use, and transport of potentially dangerous chemicals and other diverse products in the chemical sector that are essential to modern life and economic activity.
- Commercial Facilities Sector: Employees engaged in activities related to the eight subsectors within the commercial facilities sector.
- Construction Sector: Employees or contractors engaged in the construction or repair of buildings, infrastructure or industrial facilities.
- Critical Manufacturing Sector: Employees in critical manufacturing engaged in the production of certain goods.
- Defense Industrial Base Sector: Employees that contribute to products and services that are essential to mobilize, deploy, and sustain military operations and national defense.
- Financial Services Sector: Employees within the financial services sector.
- Food/Agriculture Sector – remaining: Remaining populations within the sector not included in 1B, including restaurants.
- Government: Other state and local government designated personnel required to provide essential services.
- Higher Education: Faculty and staff at public, private, and/or nonprofit higher education institutions.
- Disproportionately Affected Populations: Populations at increased risk of acquiring or transmitting COVID-19, with emphasis on racial/ethnic minorities not otherwise included in 1B.
- Homeless: Populations at increased risk of acquiring or transmitting COVID-19, excluding those that were already included in 1B.
Individuals who qualify under these phases should register by calling 660.829.8822 or visiting the COVID Vaccination page. Appointments are scheduled based on the preregistration forms received for those who are eligible according to the phases listed above for any Missouri resident.
Bothwell has safely and efficiently administered first-dose vaccines to over 12,000 people since Dec. 18, 2020. Vaccinations are free and available by appointment only.