- Continuity clinic is Bothwell Family Medicine Associates clinic (FMC)
- PGY2-3 residents will have daily hospital rounds, QI
- Vacation will be taken as two-week blocks of time
- Block order is flexible in years one to three to accommodate vacations and scheduling needs
- PGY 2-3 residents will be assigned nursing home patients for monthly visits
- Surgical subspecialties: ENT, Urology, Ophthalmology
- Elective options are endless if approved by Residency Director, e.g., Rheumatology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Billing and Practice Management, Research, Advocacy, etc.
Salaries and Benefits
Residents are eligible for a number of benefits and perks including insurance, liability, paid time off, discounts on medical books, defined retirement benefits and more.
The salary levels for residents for the 2022-2023 academic year are as follows:
- PGY1 - $59,257
- PGY2 - $61,346
- PGY3 - $63,531
View the Bothwell Benefits page to view the complete list of benefits and perks available to residents.
Community Advantages in Central Missouri
Sedalia combines all the elements of a thriving regional marketplace of 65,000+ people with the benefits of living in a small city. Conveniently located within an hour of Kansas City, Columbia and Lake of the Ozarks, life in Sedalia offers the amenities of a metro community without all the traffic, noise and congestion.
Find your optimal work/life balance in our family-friendly community! With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to live and work!
Learn more about the Bothwell-University of Missouri Rural Family Medicine Residency Program.