Family Medicine Physician-Warsaw Opportunity
Bothwell Regional Health Center invites you to consider a family medicine opportunity in Warsaw, Missouri, by beautiful Truman Lake.
- Join another family physician, two nurse practitioners and a physician assistant in a busy practice serving all ages
- Outpatient only practice; no in-patient call or rounding
- Practice call supported by the Bothwell Family Medicine team
- Bothwell hospitalist team will provide inpatient coverage
- Large office building with on-site imaging and lab
- Over 25 specialties on staff offer support
- Hospital employment offered with a guaranteed base salary and production bonus
- Student loan payback available
- Ask about a sign-on bonus or stipend
Warsaw is located between two of Missouri’s largest lakes, the Lake of the Ozarks and the Truman Reservoir. This lake community of about 2,100 nearly doubles with fisherman, campers and lake enthusiasts during the summer months but maintains its small-town charm year-round. With numerous outdoor activities, local festivals and community events, you will find your optimal work-life balance in our family-friendly community!
To apply or for more information on this opportunity, please contact Beth Everts, Physician Recruitment director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 660.829.6652.