Neurology Physician Opportunity
Bothwell Regional Health Center invites you to consider a neurology opportunity in Sedalia, Missouri, located under an hour from the Kansas City area.
- Step into a large patient base with a supportive medical staff
- Out-patient clinic focuses on headache, stroke, epilepsy, tumors, dementia, neuromuscular conditions and movement disorders
- Inpatient consults only plus EEG and EMG/NCV reads and the ability to view from home plus fully trained staff in an established neurodiagnostics program
- Hospitalist team covers in-patients for BRHC clinics with tele-neurology support after hours
- Beautiful office space will be located in the new, state-of-the-art Healing Arts Center, located in a high-traffic area with lab and diagnostic imaging support on-site
- State-of-the-art imaging offers MRI, CT, x-ray, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and more
- Our full-time medical staff specialists include cardiologists and oncologists as well as an ENT, pulmonologist, and more
- Hospital employment offered with a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
- Ask about student loan payback, signing bonus/stipend available
Find your optimal work-life balance in our family-friendly community. With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to live and work. Learn more at the Community Information link below.