OB/GYN Physician Opportunity
Bothwell Regional Health Center and Bothwell Physicians Group OB/GYN Associates, located in Sedalia, Missouri, just one hour between Kansas City and Columbia, is offering an excellent obstetrics/gynecology practice opportunity.
- Step into an established practice with three board-certified OB/GYNs, a certified nurse midwife and an advanced practice provider specializing in women’s health
- Practice in a beautiful large office with 4-D ultrasound and imaging and lab on site; all deliveries at just one hospital
- Bothwell Regional Health Center has a growing newborn service and supports an array of women’s health surgical procedures including laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, colposcopy, biopsy, LEEP’s and ablation
- Our updated Obstetrics Unit offers five labor and delivery rooms, two antepartum rooms, two triage rooms and a dedicated C-section and surgical suite plus large remodeled post-partum/gyn rooms
- Efficient five-suite surgery department with block scheduling is staffed with BC Anesthesiologists and CRNA’s
- State-of-the-art imaging available at the office location and the hospital and offers MRI, CT, x-ray, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, bone density and 3-D mammography!
- Cancer Care of Central Missouri provides comprehensive oncology/hematology care in a beautiful facility on campus with an infusion center, linear accelerator and cancer conference
- Hospital employment offered with a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
- Ask about student loan payback, signing bonus/stipend available
Find your optimal work-life balance in our family-friendly community. With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to live and work. Learn more at the Community Information link below.