OB/GYN Physician Opportunity
Bothwell Regional Health Center and Bothwell Physicians Group OB/GYN Associates, located in Sedalia, Missouri, just one hour between Kansas City and Columbia, is offering an excellent obstetrics/gynecology practice opportunity.
- Step into an established practice with three board-certified OB/GYNs, a certified nurse midwife and an advanced practice provider specializing in women’s health
- Practice in a beautiful large office with 4-D ultrasound and imaging and lab on site; all deliveries at just one hospital
- Bothwell Regional Health Center has a growing newborn service and supports an array of women’s health surgical procedures including laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, colposcopy, biopsy, LEEP’s and ablation
- Our updated Obstetrics Unit offers five labor and delivery rooms, two antepartum rooms, two triage rooms and a dedicated C-section and surgical suite plus large remodeled post-partum/gyn rooms
- Efficient five-suite surgery department with block scheduling is staffed with BC Anesthesiologists and CRNA’s
- State-of-the-art imaging available at the office location and the hospital and offers MRI, CT, x-ray, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, bone density and 3-D mammography!
- Cancer Care of Central Missouri provides comprehensive oncology/hematology care in a beautiful facility on campus with an infusion center, linear accelerator and cancer conference
- Hospital employment offered with a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
- Ask about student loan payback, signing bonus/stipend available
Warsaw is located between two of Missouri's largest lakes - the Lake of the Ozarks and the Truman Reservoir. This lake community of about 2,100 nearly doubles with fishermen, campers and lake enthusiasts during the summer months but maintains its small-town charm year-round. With numerous outdoor activities, local festivals and community events, you will find your optimal work-life balance in our family-friendly community! Learn more about Warsaw at welcometowarsaw.com.