Bothwell Regional Health Center (BRHC) and Bothwell Physicians Group OB/GYN Associates, located in Sedalia, Missouri, just one hour between Kansas City and Columbia, is offering a an excellent Obstetrics/Gynecology practice opportunity. Details include:
- Step into an established practice with three board-certified OB/GYNs, and an advance practice provider specializing in women’s health
- Practice in a beautiful large office with 4-D ultrasound and imaging and lab on site; all deliveries at just one hospital
- BRHC has a growing newborn service and supports an array of women’s health surgical procedures including laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, colposcopy, biopsy, LEEP’s and ablations
- Our updated Obstetrics Unit offers 5 labor and delivery rooms, 2 antepartum rooms, 2 triage rooms and a dedicated C-section and surgical suite plus large remodeled post-partum/gyn rooms
- Efficient five-suite surgery department with block scheduling is staffed with BC Anesthesiologists and CRNA’s
- State-of-the-art imaging available at the office location and the hospital and offers MRI, CT, x-ray, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, bone density and 3-D mammography!
- Cancer Care of Central Missouri provides comprehensive oncology/hematology care in a beautiful facility on campus with infusion center, linear accelerator and cancer conference
- Hospital employment offered with a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
- Ask about student loan payback, signing bonus/stipend available
Located on the beautiful Katy Trail, our community offers a low cost of living, excellent public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College. Enjoy easy access to over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or lovely scenes and water sports at Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks! Find your optimal work/life balance in our family friendly community! With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to practice!
For more information, please contact:
Beth Everts, Director, Physician Recruitment
Bothwell Regional Health Center email@example.com