Pinktober is a month-long, community-wide awareness campaign that helps area residents served by Bothwell learn more about breast cancer prevention and treatment. Join us in these 2022 activities!
Blue Jeans for Bothwell | Oct. 26
Go Casual for Cancer Care! Support Pinktober 2022 and the Bothwell Foundation’s Gene Loveall Cancer Services Fund.
How Blue Jeans for Bothwell Works:
- Register below by Oct. 21 to be recognized on the Bothwell Foundation Facebook page.*
- Your employees pay $5 each to wear jeans and pink on Wednesday, Oct. 26. Proceeds will help area cancer patients.
- Take photos of your employees who participate and share them on your social media with #bluejeansforBothwell, and we’ll reshare your photos!
- Send your collected donations by Oct. 28 to: Bothwell Foundation
601 E. 14th St.
Sedalia, MO 65301
660.829.7786 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Jeans for Bothwell Partners
- Central Bank
- Showcase Sedalia-Steve Curd
- Feather Lady Cleaning
- Classic Jewelry
- American Professional Staffing Solutions LLC
2022 Pinktober Shirts
Beginning Oct. 7, black T-shirts will be available at all Central Bank locations in Sedalia while supplies last.
Free 3D Mammo Days
Oct. 14 and 28, 8 am to noon
Bothwell Diagnostic Center, 990 Winchester Ave.
Oct. 21, 8 am to noon
Bothwell Health Center-Truman Lake, 1765 Commercial St.
Both facilities will administer 3D mammograms, which can detect more cancers, and appointments are required. To make an appointment, call 660.829.8888 and mention “Free Mammo Day.” Screening mammograms are reserved for women 40 and over. No physician order is required.