Time Critical Diagnosis (TCD) Summit
Bothwell Education Center Auditorium
600 E. 14th St., Sedalia
Attend our inaugural TCD Summit to:
- Learn latest trends in emergent stroke management
- Review evolving strategies and technologies for the treatment of an ST elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI)
- Discuss the critical times and complex care of a trauma patient
- Earn CE/contact hours (CEUs will be awarded to EMS by the Pettis County Ambulance District)
The TCD Summit is for:
- Physician Assistants
- Pre-hospital air and ground providers
- Other providers involved in the care of TCD Patients (STEMI, stroke and trauma)
This event is FREE and seating is limited to 60 participants.
Check back for more details.