Family Medicine with OB Physician - Sedalia
Bothwell Regional Health Center invites you to consider a family medicine opportunity in Sedalia, Missouri. With young families moving to join an aging population in Pettis and surrounding counties, a great opportunity exists for a family physician to practice in a growing market offering patients of all ages.
- Join a large family medicine group located in the residency teaching clinic; practice family medicine with OB, sharing call with two other FM/OB physicians and the OB group
- Teach medical students in the longitudinal program and family medicine residents; academic appointment is with the University of Missouri School of Medicine-Columbia
- Office will be moving into a large space in our Healing Arts Center that houses multiple clinics and an imaging center
- Traditional practice with inpatient and newborn rounds with shared call in a large group
- Huge potential to increase OB services in our outreach clinic
- Practice call supported by the Bothwell Family Medicine team
- Labor and delivery unit has large birthing suites, dedicated OR and newly remodeled postpartum rooms
- Over 25 specialties on staff offer support
- Hospital employment offered with a guaranteed base salary and production income potential
- Student loan payback available and NHSC site approved location
- Ask about a sign-on bonus or stipend
Find your optimal work-life balance in our family-friendly community. With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to live and work. Learn more at the Community Information link below.
To apply or for more information on this opportunity, please contact Beth Everts, Physician Recruitment director, at email@example.com or 660.829.6615.