Family Medicine Physician - Sedalia
Bothwell Regional Health Center invites you to consider a family medicine opportunity in Sedalia, Missouri. With young families moving to join an aging population in Pettis and surrounding counties, a great opportunity exists for a family physician to practice in a growing market offering patients of all ages.
- Outpatient only general family medicine practice
- Office is located in a newly renovated building that was the former location of the only family medicine clinic serving this part of the community
- This building will also house a new walk-in clinic
- Practice call supported by the Bothwell Family Medicine team
- No inpatient rounding required - Bothwell hospitalist team will provide inpatient coverage
- Over 25 specialties on staff offer support
- Hospital employment offered with a guaranteed base salary and production bonus
- Student loan payback available
- Ask about a sign-on bonus or stipend
Find your optimal work-life balance in our family-friendly community! With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to live and work!
To apply or for more information on this opportunity, please contact Beth Everts, Physician Recruitment director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 660.829.6652.